Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Paralyzed by Indecision




Okay, so I haven't posted for almost a month because I've been trying to make a million decisions about a million things. For example, to climb or boulder? To commit to weekly Toastmasters meetings yet or put that on hold? Go for a one-year reporting contract or stick with my business plan and be self-employed?

There are daily choices to be made and with all of these comes F.E.A.R. of making the wrong choice. 

At least, that's the way I feel. I want to live a big life, and do everything, but of course that means doing something, anything, starting today. Instead I often find myself sitting here at my desk doing a whole lot of sitting and thinking about what to do. Argh! I want to be more like this guy and JUST DO IT! Something! Anything! 

Life = movement = action. Do one thing that scares you. Every day. Make a list if you have to, but then start crossing things off.


No comments: